Elevate Your Brand Identitywith Domain Hacks
A Domain Hack Generator for Creative People & Brands
Why Domain Hacks?
In a sea of boring .com domains, individuals and companies elevate their digital identitiy using unique and creative URLs. This drives brand recognition and increases the chances of potential customers clicking their links.
Have a look below. Memorable, eh?
Trusted by Creatives Worldwide
- Keyword Searches
- Hacks Generated
- Hacks Loved & Registered
since Jan 1, 2023
The perfect price: Free
This tool is available for free. Show your support by clicking on our ads or affiliate links. If you're feeling extra happy, you can also consider donating us a coffee.
This is the totally free, all-in inclusive plan. You may sign up to get some more features - but its also free!
- Perfect Domain Hacks
- All 15 Hack Methods
- All Results per Method
- Sign up: Bulk Search
- Sign up: Save Domain Hacks
- Ads & Affiliate Links
*If you want to list your domain hacks on the marketplace, shoot us a message. (Hint: It's also free.)
Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Shoot us an email: email@example.com
- What is a domain hack?
- A domain hack is a web address (domain) that uses a combination of a top-level domain (TLD) and a word or phrase to create a unique and memorable domain. For example, the domain blo.gs uses the .gs TLD for South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands to create a shortened version of the word "blogs."
- What does domainhacks.info offer?
- Domainhacks.info is a Domain Name Hack Generator and can assist you with your Domain Hack Search. We had some fun programming a lot of different ways (15! to be specific) to generate domain hacks using all available top-level domains. With our service, you will not only get the perfect domain name hack but also a lot of fun ones.
- How many results can I expect per keyword?
- This really depends on your keyword and its length. For 10-letter words such as GRAPEFRUIT or OUTRAGEOUS, we are able to generate >300 domain hacks! For 4-letter words such as TEST or DATA, we still deliver >10 domain hacks. So, expect anything between 10 and 300 domain hacks for your keyword!
- How many TLDs do you support?
- We currently support 1466 top-level domains, ranging from .abc to .zuerich.
- Can you check the availability of all domain name hacks?
- Unfortunately no. Only roughly 900 top-level domains (or their respective owners) allow programmatic availability testing through so-called whois services. If you see a 'unknown'-info button next to a domain name hack, check the TLD's website for more information. Usually, you can still register the domain or check availability directly with the registry. However, we also excluded branded tlds (such as .google) as you are unlikely to register a domain using this TLD.
- Why don't you directly check every domain hack for its availability?
- We are still in beta phase with our service and don't want to overload the whois servers of smaller registries.
- Do you offer an domain hack API?
- Currently no. But if you are interested, shoot us an email.
- What is the difference between a domain hack, a vanity domain and a branded domain?
- We wrote a blog post with more details but in short: A domain hack creatively uses a TLD, e.g. 'blo.gs'. A vanity domain is a customized domain that is easy to remember and usually masking a longer hard-to-remember domain, e.g. 'this.way.to/the/summer-sale'. A branded domain specifically includes the full brand name. All three can be within one single domain such as 'youtu.be/rewind-2022'.
- Is hacking domains ethical?
- People sometimes confuse domain hacking with black hat hacking. In this context, hacking a domain means searching an available domain name given everything that is available to you, in terms of TLDs. Domainhacks.info is a domain hack tool that has clustered all available TLD data so that you can easily use it through our domain name search function.
- Does every company need a domain hack?
- Defintely YES! Happy Hacking!